International Homeopathic Society of Supportive Care In Oncology.
The IHSSCO is a learned society which aims to facilitate and develop the practice, teaching, research and promotion of homeopathy within oncological supportive care.
To implement the following:
- Train health professionals.
- Develop good practice standards.
- Promote research and evaluation practices.
- Encourage and support the publication of scientific articles.
- Organise and take part in scientific conferences.
- Develop information events among health professionals.
- Develop health promotion events.
- Develop prevention and information events for the general public,And any other action aimed at strengthening the objectives of the association.
To create a good quality training tool.
- Advise and implement vocational training courses, in homeopathy as in oncology.
- Make an inventory of existing courses and propose new training.
- Pass on our experience and the particularity of our respective practices to new learners.
- Organise an annual scientific convention.
To share experience with peers
- To get to know each other better for better communication between us.
- To unify our practices through the creation of homeopathic supportive care benchmarks in compliance with the principles of similarity, individualisation and infinitesimality.
- To be able to inform a cancer patient who seeks a homeopathic doctor in their area.
To promote research activity
- Share clinical research projects to promote their multicentre character and enhance the impact of the results by being able to recruit a larger number of patients.
- Share our experiences as authors of publications, choose good reviews and the right topics, try co-writing with several authors, promote editing and translations of articles into English.
To establish a communication pathway
- Share articles and interviews already given in order to speak with one voice in the medical and general press, avoiding traps and pitfalls most often encountered.
- Being attentive to conflicts of interest with the pharmaceutical industry to retain freedom of thought and speech. Our scientific credibility demands transparency as regards our links with laboratories.
Composition of the board of directors
- Jean-Lionel Bagot, President, homeopathic doctor (HD),
- Jean-Claude Karp, Vice President (HD),
- Jean-Philippe Wagner, Treasurer (radio oncologist),
- Christiane Messerschmitt, Secretary (pharmacist),
- Véronique Lavallée, Vice Secretary (HD),
- Antoine Demonceaux (MH),
- Delphine Leschi-Ansel (oncologue -radiothérapeute),
- Hervé Blajman (pharmacien),
- Ingrid Theunissen (gynaecologist), Assessor,
- Isabelle Fischer-Levy, Assessor,
- Jean-Hubert Gueguen(HD),
- Joëlle Pecqueur(HD),
- Laure Martini(HD),
- Philippe Rocheblave(HD),
- Robert Kempenich(HD),
- Sandrine Vinchon-Petit (radio oncologist),
- Chantal Macaux (pharmacist),